Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

March 23, 2011

Sneak Peek: Dalhousie Castle Wedding - Jon & Jada

A week ago today, I shot the most beautiful wedding I can imagine at Dalhousie Castle outside of Edinburgh, Scotland. A castle, 5 kilted men, a glowing bride with the most gorgeous tattoos, and well, Scotland, with a magical fog settled over it. I truly couldn't ask for more. Unless it involved my own husband in a kilt. Opie, please?

 

To see a few more shots from this awesome wedding, click over to my facebook page. More will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

mwc liz Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 11:35:00 AM CDT  

excited to see more, the shots I've seen so far are beautiful I really love your photography Mary

lynninlove Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 8:33:00 PM CDT  

This is freaking amazing

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP