Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

February 16, 2013

UNT Graduation Photos: Jared & Kristi

Tonight, I met up with Jared and Kristi for a little combo session to capture some new portraits of the two of them, but mostly in honor of Jared's upcoming graduation from the University of North Texas. Way to go Jared! We had fun romping around the Denton square, Fry Street and the UNT campus. Fun fact: these two were my first portrait clients ever when I started my business. I shot their engagement portraits almost four years ago. Definitely time for some updated photos!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP