Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 24, 2013

Some Highlights

Things still aren't slowing down any, and I'm trying to get ahead on my editing before I head out of town to meet my recently adopted niece for the first time, but I'd like to at least quickly share a few of my favorite images from recent weddings and portrait sessions!

Courtney & Josh's couple's portraits:




Elizabeth & Ben's wedding:







Larissa & Matt's engagement portraits:



Tom, Melissa & Will's family portraits:


Tracey & Justin's wedding:






Amy's bridal portraits:


Amy & Landon's wedding:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP