Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

October 12, 2013

Lewisville Newborn Portraits: Daniel

Today I had a fantastic session with Daniel, the newborn baby of some of my very first wedding clients, Kate & Greg. In fact, the third anniversary of their McKinney Cotton Mill wedding is this week, and tomorrow I shoot another wedding at the Cotton Mill! Happy coincidences. :) We really couldn't have asked for better behavior from baby Daniel. There's no better word for this baby than perfect. I enjoyed working in some Autumn props with this October newborn, as well as my new miniature radio flyer wagon prop that I'm a little bit in love with. We worked some in his nursery, but I'm also thrilled that the muggy weather today was perfect for wandering outdoors with a newborn!

Newborn portrait of baby Daniel with pumpkins outdoors | Photo by Mary Cyrus Photography in Dallas, Texas
Newborn portrait of baby Daniel with mom Kate outdoors in their backyard at home | Photo by Mary Cyrus Photography in Dallas, Texas Newborn portrait of baby Daniel in a miniature Radio Flyer wagon | Photo by Mary Cyrus Photography in Dallas, Texas

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP