Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

January 5, 2014

2013 in Review: Weddings in Dallas & Beyond

The weddings I photographed in 2013 were awesome. Each couple's day was truly their own, and I love reliving each wedding day as I look back through the year's photos. Siobhan, Jason, Matt, Larissa, Jen, Michael, Christina, Andrew, Amy, Landon, Tracey, Justin, Elizabeth, Ben, Mary, Don, Malerie, & Josh: thank you so much for choosing me to photograph an important day in your lives, and in the lives of your families. Thank you for placing that trust in me, and I hope you all cherish your photos for many decades to come!

I can't wait to encounter the weddings that 2014 will throw my way. All of the couples I've met with so far certainly have me excited for their weddings! It will be tough to top 2013, but let's give it a try.













































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP