Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

February 22, 2014

Child Portrait Photography in Allen, Texas: Ada

At the end of last summer, I did a very quick little portrait session with my husband's goddaughter, Ada, at our neighborhood park. This adorable, five-year-old little Miss is Trouble with a capital T. Cute, cute trouble. It was fun explaining to her that no, I would not be marrying her father (my husband's best friend), despite her sing-song suggestion that we would be geeetting maaarried, because I'm already married to her godfather... and because her dad isn't going to marry every woman they spend time with. Here are a few of my favorite photos from Ada's mini-session!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP