Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

March 3, 2010

Sweet Lorraine

Sweet Lorraine
Me.



The title refers to my beloved middle name and the title of my wedding blog, a la Nat King Cole. I can't wait until that lucky day when I marry sweet Lorraine. I'm excited to pass along my homemade veil as a "something borrowed" to a dear cousin of mine.

2 comments:

Regina Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 4:00:00 PM CST  

This portrait is simply lovely. Ethereal and peaceful.

The World War cook Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 9:14:00 AM CST  

And your cousin is so excited, dear cousin!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP