Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 24, 2010

Allison's Maternity Portraits - Sneak Peek

One of my close friends is in town this week for her baby shower and for her little brother's high school graduation, so we got together during the golden hour after sunrise (and for a few hours beyond) this morning for a fun maternity shoot. Allison's just entering her third trimester and is looking too gosh darned cute. You might recognize this beautiful girl from my blog header; I took her bridal portraits almost 2 years ago. I can't believe my middle school and high school buddy is about to be a momma!


Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison Maternity

Allison, I can't wait to meet the little girl that's probably currently doing gymnastics in your tummy. With your genes, she's sure to be dangerously cute. Get your husband a large stick with which to fend off the boys.

-Mary

1 comments:

Regina Lynn Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 10:45:00 PM CDT  

Aw, yes, that mama is so perfectly cute! I really love all of these!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP