Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 6, 2011

McKinney, TX Engagement: Anna & Harper

Anna & Harper are next up among my 2011 Weddings! I can't believe their wedding is already almost here. Anna was one of my good friends in High School - we were both in orchestra, and seemingly always in the same math classes (which we passed with flying colors despite spending most of our time passing notes and comical doodles). I think she's found a real keeper in Harper, and I can't wait to photograph their wedding later this month!











-Mary

2 comments:

Jada Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 6:29:00 PM CDT  

Her eyes look amazing in that 4 picture! I really like these

Anna Monday, April 11, 2011 at 5:15:00 PM CDT  

I still can't get over how incredible these are! Thank you so much again and I can't freaking wait until the day-of. So exciting!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP