Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 3, 2011

Sneak Peek: Bridlewood Golf Club Wedding - Aislinn & Sean

Here's a quick look at the handsome couple whose wedding I shot yesterday. They sure make this photographer's job easy! I can't wait to share the rest of their wedding with you! I also hear tell that they're on their way to the Bahamas for their Honeymoon. Jealous!


 

-Mary

2 comments:

Jenna Monday, April 4, 2011 at 2:23:00 PM CDT  

That first shot reminds me of Allison Davis's work (and I LOVE her). Beautiful stuff!

Mary Cyrus Monday, April 4, 2011 at 5:15:00 PM CDT  

Thanks Jenna!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP