Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (or whatever holidays you may celebrate in this season) and that the New Year treats you well! My husband Opie and I had a very nice, very busy Christmas. Between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we had 5 Christmas celebrations: a dinner at my cousin's house on Christmas Eve, our own gift exchange at our house early Christmas morning, brunch at my parents' house later in the morning, afternoon snacks with Opie's Dad's family at his Aunt's house, and dinner at Opie's Mom's house. Phew. I'm a little exhausted all over again just writing that out! I took quite a few photos of the festivities with my beloved new camera (probably 3/4 of which feature my adorable 18-month-old nephew) so I thought I'd share a few with you.






Everyone have a fun, safe New Years Eve! Opie and I will be having a quiet night in and I can't wait. I guess I'm easy to please. And/or a homebody. ;)

-Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP