Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

December 6, 2011

Allen High School Senior Portraits: Cassandra

Last week I had the privilege of shooting Cassandra's Senior Portraits at a local park here in Allen. She's the Captain of Allen High School's Drill Team, a very talented ballerina, a certified nurse assistant, and my good friend Allison's gorgeous little sister. Photographing either of these girls is a breeze (can we say, "Photogenic"?) and I'm so pleased with how this session turned out. I also got to step outside of my comfort zone a bit and experiment with some action photos of her dancing in the twilight, which was a blast.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP