Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

February 5, 2012

Sneak Peek: Rachel & Stuart's Rockwall Engagement Session

I got a message from a friend late last week that one of her friends needed engagement portraits done "like yesterday." Happily I was free much of this weekend, so I got in touch with the bride in need, and we knocked out her and her fiance's engagement portraits but a few days later. Rachel and Stuart are sweet, goofy, and have a sense of humor that works pretty darn well with mine. Rachel and I spent far too much time quoting "Young Frankenstein" at one another on the drive between Rockwall's "Harbor" and the old downtown square. Rachel & Stuart are tying the knot this summer in Mexico; I have no doubt a great time will be had by all!

The cold weather we've been spared so far this winter hit us hard this morning. I couldn't feel my face or my hands for most of the shoot, and good grief, the wind was biting. Rachel & Stuart were good sports about it though, and we got some great photos. The mid-shoot Starbucks break definitely helped! I hope you enjoy this little peek at their portrait session. More to come soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP