Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

September 4, 2012

Bonsai!

A couple of weeks ago, I visited my sister in the Seattle area for a week. Besides our usual shenanigans that include laughing perfectly in sync, crafting, and drinking tea, we also set out on a few outings. We hit up the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection and the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden early in the week, where I went to town with my camera. With my busy schedule, I'm rarely able to carve out time to take photos purely for myself. It's so refreshing when I can. Here are some of my favorite shots I captured of the bonsai trees!






The trees in the rhododendron garden looked unnaturally large after admiring the bonsai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP