Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

September 3, 2012

Jen & Brian: Wedding at the Heard-Craig House in McKinney, Texas

On a gorgeous day in early June, I had the joy of shooting an intimate wedding ceremony in Katie's Garden at the Heard-Craig House in McKinney. With about 15 guests in attendance (myself included) and the groom's mother watching from afar via the wonders of video-conferencing, Jen & Brian said their heartfelt vows, sealed them with a pinky-promise with their children, and then the more standard kiss as well.

While it was by far the least amount of time I've ever spent covering a wedding, it ranks highly among my favorite weddings. Jen and Brian are so easy-going and down-to-earth. They made me feel incredibly welcome and included among their tiny guest list. Katie's Garden is a gorgeous space, particularly in the Spring, which makes my job easy! I'm thankful that the fates aligned and I was available on their date when they contacted me just a few weeks before the wedding!

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP