Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 20, 2015

Bluebonnet Family Portraits in Plano

Last weekend, I met up with this adorable family at a bluebonnet field on the border of Plano and Frisco, Texas. I was delighted to see that there were some bright red poppies growing among the bluebonnets for a little extra festive Spring color. With a 4-year-old and an almost 2-year-old running in opposite directions (and not super keen on the Being Photographed thing), I had my work cut out for me, but I captured some very sweet photos of the whole gang.

2015 Bluebonnet Family Portraits in Plano, Texas by Mary Cyrus Photography 2015 Bluebonnet Family Portraits in Plano, Texas by Mary Cyrus Photography 2015 Bluebonnet Family Portraits in Plano, Texas by Mary Cyrus Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP