Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 16, 2015

Heirloom Print Feature: Christine & Kyle

I was so excited to deliver Christine and Kyle's print order yesterday! Watching Christine and her mom ooh and aah over the prints made me so happy. I delivered bridal portraits too but they're top secret until after the wedding this weekend. I'll be seeing these prints again very soon... they'll be on display at the wedding, and will later grace the walls of Christine and Kyle's home!


Christine chose a Thin Wrap for one of her favorite engagement portraits. The photographic print is wrapped around a rigid board and float mounted so it pops off of the wall. It's ready to hang with no frame needed!


Christine and Kyle's other wall art product is a Metal Print -- my all time favorite. The photo is actually infused onto a sheet of aluminum and float mounted for a modern, striking presentation. How cool is that?!


Would you like your own heirloom prints? Drop me a line at 214-543-5438 or cyrus.mary@gmail.com and I'll walk you through my offerings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP