Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 4, 2011

Allen, TX Senior Portraits: Troy

The Senior Year is coming to an end for the Class of 2011, and I've had a few great sessions for these almost-graduates as the year winds down. I think Troy and I both had a good time at his Senior Portrait session last month, even if we did make him get up at the crack of dawn on a weekend. Troy is almost able to escape from my own alma mater, Allen High School, and I understand his readiness to be finished all too well. Almost there, Troy!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP