Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 20, 2012

Allen, Texas Bridal Portraits: Sarah

Since Sarah's wedding is today (hello from Houston!), I can finally share her bridal portraits! We met up last month at Celebration Park in Allen, where Dustin proposed to her. My husband Opie proposed to me in another Allen park, so I was all for this sentimental location. It's not somewhere I've ever done a portrait session before, but I'm really pleased with what we captured there. It's not the most traditional spot for bridal portraits, which I think is why I like it so! After we finished up at Celebration Park, we drove up Highway 5 to downtown McKinney. Got some great shots there too!











That last shot is actually in front of the venue where I'm shooting a wedding next weekend! Kelly, it's your turn next. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP