Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 21, 2012

Wedding Sneak Peek: Sarah & Dustin

Yesterday I had the honor of photographing Sarah & Dustin's wedding at Butler's Courtyard in League City, Texas. It's a beautiful venue in the Houston suburb of League City (yes, I travel to Houston!). I stayed at the same hotel as most of the bride and groom's out-of-town family, so I got to know the guests much better than at many weddings I've shot. It's always nice to have a lot of familiar faces in the crowd at a wedding.

Here's a very small peek at their wonderful wedding day! Congratulations Dustin & Sarah!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP