Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 6, 2012

Natasha's LSU College Graduation Portraits in Allen, Texas

Last month, I had a fun time photographing the beautiful Miss Natasha whom I've known since Middle School in our Great Dallas Youth Orchestra days. She's graduating from Louisiana State University this semester, and wanted some new portraits to include in her graduation announcements. I know that's the norm in this area for high school graduates, but what a great idea for college too! Plus it's always great to get beautiful portraits made of yourself. I know I need some new ones too!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP