Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

November 4, 2012

Christmas Family Portraits: The Dredge Family!

Fall is finally here! These 85°+ days sure don't feel like it, but the trees are telling a different story. I'm glad the leaves put on a show just in time for the Dredge family's Christmas card photos! I've photographed Allison several times before (as you might notice, she's the pretty lady in my header that I desperately need to update considering I shot those bridal portraits in 2009). This is the first time I've gotten to photograph her little one and her husband Devin though! They're a good-looking family, for sure.

Allison is a costume designer by trade, and I think it shows through in the awesome outfits she styled for the three of them. They'll be perfect for their Christmas cards. I look forward to getting my copy in the mail!





I do still have a few sessions available this month, in time to print photos for holiday cards and Christmas gifts. Contact me at cyrus.mary@gmail.com to discuss booking a session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP