Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

May 15, 2014

Vacation: San Diego

My husband Opie and I took a rare vacation to his other home town of San Diego, California earlier this year. Opie was a Marine Corps brat, and much of his childhood and young adulthood was spent in and around San Diego. We've been together for seven years now, and this was my first opportunity to see the other city that he calls home. If money were no object, I could see us living there together. Most of our family (and most of my business) is in Dallas-Fort Worth, and money is an issue, so we'll continue to deal with the Texas summers. At any rate, it was a great place to vacation, and I look forward to doing so again someday. Here are my favorite photos from our stay.



















































P.S. I was there too. Opie took these photos of me being me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP