Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

September 23, 2016

Extended Family Portraits in Plano: The Hoffmans

The Hoffmans have graced this blog many times in one way or another over the years. Allison's bridal portrait session was my very first. I've also captured Hoffman senior portraits, birthday parties, and family portraits. We've done one other big group family session, back in 2012. Their family has seen a new grandbaby, a marriage, engagements, and several high school graduations since then. Needless to say, the "kids" are no longer little! There are a few new faces since the last session as well, so the group has grown. I love doing big sessions like these. They can be crazy, but I enjoy the challenge. Allison is a costume designer, so I know I can always count on her family to have outfits that coordinate well. This session is definitely going in my folder of inspiration for clients who need a little help deciding what to wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP