Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

September 26, 2016

Downtown McKinney Family Portraits: The Boltons

I love watching this family grow! I've been working with them a few times a year since their eldest turned 1. This was my first time to meet the newest addition, and I'm smitten. He's not camera-shy at all at 6-months-old, and was certainly more on board with the session than his two-year-old big brother! It may seem odd, but toddlers are actually my favorite age group to photograph. Their personalities are huge, and I love capturing that stage. It requires lots of running around in a crouched position and playing peekaboo. This little guy wasn't exactly won over by my charm, but I love the photos of him Not Having Any of This.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP