Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

April 22, 2012

Sneak Peek: Shannon & Josh's McKinney Engagement Portraits


I love this engagement session that I shot this evening for Shannon & Josh! I've known Shannon since she moved to Texas from Illinois in the 3rd grade. I think we almost always had at least one class together all the way through high school. We didn't keep in touch much during college, but now it's so exciting to meet her beau, celebrate her getting married, and arguably best of all, get to photograph it! I can't wait until September, you two!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP