Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

January 3, 2011

2010 Recap: Favorite Solo Portraits

I shot a variety of solo sessions this last year. Sometimes paid, sometimes for my own enjoyment. Many of these have not yet made it onto my blog, but I'm doing my best to get caught up on blogging. As previously mentioned, I don't really do New Years Resolutions, but my non-resolution is to get back on the blogging wagon.

Here are some of my favorite solo shots from 2010, many of which you'll see more of soon. Some are Senior Portraits, some are Bridals, some have more of a fashion direction, and many were just because I had a hankering to shoot and a friend conveniently at hand. One of my favorite sessions was for my sister's Roller Derby draft application.

Caitlyn:




Kristi:

Trish:



Christina:



Sara:



Casey:



Ryan:



Jessie:



I get to work with such beautiful people. :)

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP