Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

January 28, 2011

Allen, TX Engagement Portraits: Aislinn & Sean

Back in November, I met up with Aislinn and Sean on the decommissioned railroad tracks in Allen. This is definitely one of my favorite places in town to shoot, and oh man, the November evening light was so, so gorgeous streaming through the golden Autumn leaves. Fall is hands down my favorite season in North Texas, and Fall photo sessions are a large part of that.


These two are silly and adorable and so obviously in love. It makes my job so easy and fun.




They spontaneously broke out in a stick duel. I'm happy to document it. I would like to see a rematch on the wedding day though.


They're hogging all the gorgeous blue eyes and it isn't fair.




I'm a simple solitaire sort of girl, so naturally I -love- Aislinn's ring. Gorgeous.






Favorite shot of the day, hands down:




Although today was 70+ degrees and beautiful (January, what are you doing?) I still want to bottle this November light up and carry it with me always.






We ended the session over at Allen Heritage Village, another favorite haunt of mine.




I'm so looking forward to shooting their wedding in April. I couldn't ask for more fun, photogenic clients (despite what people may have told you Sean, you're -both- naturals in front of the camera) and I have no doubts that their wedding will be a joy to shoot.

1 comments:

Anonymous Friday, August 31, 2012 at 9:53:00 PM CDT  

Love your photos ! Especially the "Railroad Track" motif -
Regards -

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP