Mary Cyrus captures portraits, weddings, parties and events on location in Dallas, Texas, in Northeast Texas and beyond. She specializes in creating down-to-earth, beautifully candid imagery.

January 13, 2011

Snow in North Texas

We got a pretty good amount of snowfall on Sunday in the affectionately dubbed Snowpocalypse 2011. There's about 3 inches of snow that's still hanging out in my front yard on Wednesday, which is pretty remarkable for Texas. I'm used to getting a half inch overnight and it being gone by noon the same day!

I had a great time running around in the snow with my great danes, my cousin and his family, and one of my good friends. I still need to go through the rest of my photos but here's one of my favorites with a little animation thrown in for extra fanciness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP